Due to the implementation of telehealth, a saved payment method on file is now required for all clients regardless of insurance coverage.
No Insurance? Our current discounted Self-pay Service fees are:
- Initial assessment – $150.00
- Sixty minute follow-up – $140.00 (53-60 minutes)
- Forty-five minute follow-up – $120.00 (36-52 minutes)
Clients may pay for session fees and insurance carrier determined cost share by online check draft or credit card.
As a courtesy service to you, we will bill your insurance company directly, and accept benefit assignment whenever possible, to reduce any upfront cost you may be responsible for.
Beachside Therapy currently has in-network providers for the following insurance carriers:
- Carelon Behavioral Health (Beacon)
- Gold Coast Health Plan
- LA Care Health Plan
- Evernorth (Cigna)
- Optum Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- Ventura County Healthcare (VHCP)
- Kaiser Permanente****
- Please contact your plan’s Kaiser Behavioral Health line directly for screening and to request placement. If an appointment with our clinic is not showing as available for the Kaiser representative, or if you would like to be on Beachside’s waitlist for a specific provider or time of day, you may register online using this link: Request an Appointment
If your insurance carrier is not listed above, we will bill as an “out-of-network” provider.
We accept most PPO insurance out-of-network benefits, but your insurance carrier may have additional requirements. This may include informing your insurance before beginning treatment, obtaining an authorization number, reimbursement sent to your home address, among others.
By using this link to request an appointment first, and then providing us with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card using our secure file transfer form, we will provide you with the insurance coverage details as shown on your insurance carrier’s provider portal for your plan.